Wednesday, August 11, 2010

If Sammy were in Charge of the World

This is the text of an assignment Sammy had
If I were in charge of the world, I'd cancel:
waking up ele (early)
alarm cloks
hete indekis (heat indexes) over 90 degrees.
rpeding sons (repeating songs) over and over intl (until) they get anoying.
If I were in charge of the world, there'd be
pets in your Crimus (Christmas) stoking
playtime with your frens evreday
4 day wekins (weekends)
If I were in charge of the world, You wouldn't have
bad days
yuky things for diner.
skary wether news
Or ruls like "be qite (quiet)"
You wouldn't even have peple that drive you crazy.
If I were in charge of the world A box of choklis (chocolates) would be a vegetable.
All vary funy movies would be G.
And a person who sometimes forgot to wash and sometimes forgot to flaws (floss) would still be allowed to be In charge of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment